Unleash Your Imagination


Well, tried these photos with dim lights, no smoke involved. What i like in these pictures are each and every picture is viewed differently by every person, what I see through my eyes might not be the same the person sitting next to me feels, its like the childhood game we used to play ‘CLOUD WATCHING’. C’mon let me what I imagine of these four pictures.

The first picture I imagine two people dancing, almost like the vintage ball dances we usually see in some English movies or somewhat like the Irish ‘Riverdance’. I just couldn’t imagine anything else. My imagination was freezed there :-)

The next picture the red lights, I always imagine that to a biker (that too a lady) going just vrooooom…. Saying a ‘hi!’ to me.

The next one always reminds me of the famous scene of the movie ‘Dirty Dancing’ where Patrick Swayze lifts Jennifer Grey like she’s flying above the river. (also shown in "I've Had the Time of My Life" song).

And the final one looks like a question mark to me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books are your best friends

Privacy Policy for edge-of-heaven.blogspot.com

Ray of Hope